The Nominations Committee has officially announced that the 2016 NOPHNRCSE nomination process will be conducted January 23 – 27, 2017.
According to NOPHNRCSE constitution and bylaws, the positions that will be open this year are President, Executive Vice-President, Secretary, and Regional Representatives for the Caribbean, East, Midwest, and Northern Plains region.
NOTE: It is the nominator’s responsibility to make sure the person being nominated accepts the nomination. The Nominations Committee will not call each nominee to check.
You must be a website registered user and a paid member to be able to vote online.
- Click this link to go to online nominations form. – Note: you must be a paid member of NOPHNRCSE and have entered your membership information on this website in order to nominate online. You can login to the website on the Login Form to the right.
Nominator and Nominee Eligibility
- Nominees must be members in good standing. Person nominating must be a member in good standing. Please ask the person being nominated if they are members in good standing and if they accept the nomination before submitting the name.
- The regional representatives will be nominated on by membership of the region represented only.
- Member in good standing: NOPHNRCSE membership dues MUST be paid by November 30, 2016 and those members that participated in payroll allotment in 2016.
- Members can nominate using online form on the NOPHNRCSE website (see link to form above and at the end of this page).
Nomination and Voting Procedure
- All NOPHNRCSE members in good standing can nominate for President, Executive Vice-President, and Secretary. This year we will be nominating the Regional Representatives of the Caribbean, East, Midwest, and Northern Plains region. Members from each specific region can nominate only for the regional representative of their region.
- Nominations are due on January 27, 2017.
Questions about the nominations process should be directed via email to Janella Cruz or by phone at 518-327-3774.
Timeline that has been established for the 2016 Election will be as follows:
- January 23 to January 27, 2017 – Nomination period
- February 6 to February 17, 2017 – Election period
The 2016 Election Committee would like to thank all those that participated in the 2016 Election process in some form or other. Any organization is as strong as its members who care enough to participate in the process. Please participate in this important process.
The 2016 Election/Nominations Committee members are:
Kristin Graham Chavez, NM, Chair, West Region
Mary Sanchez, MD, Regional Representative, West Region
Bianca Soto, MD, Scholarship and Endowment Chairperson, East Region
Bianca Diaz Deliz, NJ, Vice President, East Region
Michael Margo, CT, Executive Vice President, East Region
Janella Cruz, NY, Secretary, East Region