The National Organization of Professional Hispanic NRCS Employees (NOPHNRCSE), the National Organization of Professional Women in NRCS (WIN), and the Asian Pacific Islander Organization (APIO) are partnering with the National Employee Development Center (NEDC) to deliver leadership and technical training for NRCS employees on management, supervision, civil rights, and extending outreach and conservation delivery to underserved producers. The training sessions will be held March 13-18, 2017, in Grapevine, TX.
The following NEDC training courses will be held from March 13-16, 2017, in Grapevine, TX:
- Managing for Excellence – March 14-16, 2017
- Supervising for Excellence – March 13-16, 2017
- Civil Rights Compliance in Program Delivery – March 14-16, 2017
- Improving Conservation Delivery for Women Landowners and Producers – March 14-16, 2017
- Working Effectively with Asian-American Pacific Islander Producers – March 14-16, 2017
Immediately following the NEDC training courses, NOPHNRCSE, WIN, and APIO are holding organizational meetings and sponsoring the following training sessions in Grapevine, TX.
- Special Emphasis Program Manager’s Training – March 17-18, 2017
- Engineering Tools – March 17-18, 2017
- Soil Health Workshop – March 17-18, 2017
- Conservation Planning Tools – March 17-18, 2017
- Leadership Training – March 17-18, 2017
This partnership is providing five leadership NEDC training courses and five additional technical training courses to educate NRCS employees on multiple aspects of management, supervision, and extending outreach to producers.
Below is the link to the National Bulletin announcing the training: