The Nominations Committee has officially announced that the 2015 NOPHNRCSE nomination process will be conducted from November 9 – December 11, 2015.
According to NOPHNRCSE constitution and bylaws, the positions that will be open this year are Vice-President, Treasurer, and Regional Representatives for the South-Central, Southeast, and West regions.
NOTE: It is the nominator’s responsibility to make sure the person being nominated accepts the nomination. The Nominations Committee will not call each nominee to check.
You must be a website registered user and a paid member to be able to vote online.
- Click this link to go to online nominations form. – Note: you must be a paid member of NOPHNRCSE and have entered your membership information on this website in order to nominate online. You can login to the website on the Login Form to the right.
Nominator and Nominee Eligibility
- Nominees must be members in good standing. Person nominating must be a member in good standing. Please ask the person being nominated if they are members in good standing and if they accept the nomination before submitting the name.
- The regional representatives will be nominated on by membership of the region represented only.
- Member in good standing: NOPHNRCSE membership dues MUST be paid by October 30, 2015 and those members that participated in payroll allotment in 2015.
- Members can nominate using online form on the NOPHNRCSE website (see link to form above and at the end of this page).
Nomination and Voting Procedure
- All NOPHNRCSE members in good standing can nominate for Vice-President and Treasurer. This year we will be nominating the Regional Representatives of the South Central, Southeast, and West regions. Members from each specific region can nominate only for the regional representative of their region.
- Nominations are due on December 11, 2015.
Questions about the nominations process should be directed via email to Kristin Graham Chavez or by phone at 505-761-4404.
Timeline that has been established for the 2015 Election will be as follows:
- November 9 to December 11, 2015 – Nomination period
- December 16 to January 15, 2016 – Election period
- January 19 to 29, 2016 – Runoff Election period, if needed
The 2015 Election Committee would like to thank all those that participated in the 2015 Election process in some form or other. Any organization is as strong as its members who care enough to participate in the process. Please participate in this important process.
The 2015 Election/Nominations Committee members are:
Kristin Graham Chavez, NM, Chair, West Region
Louie Gamboa, CO, Member, Northern Plains Region
Russell Castro, TX, Member, South Central Region
Lori Valadez, MT, Member, Northern Plains Region