New Lifetime Member Options Available
Now you can become a lifetime member and continue to support your organization for years to come. The new payment plans make it very easy to pay the $500.00 lifetime membership fee. The payment plans are as follows:
- 1 payment of $500.00- Due on Jan 1
- 2 payments of $250.00- Due on Jan 1 and July 1
- 4 payments of $125.00 – Due on Jan 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1
- 5 payments of $100.00- Due on Jan 1, March 1, May 1, July 1, and September 1
- 8 payments of $ 62.50 every- 45 days
- 10 payments of $50.00- every 35 days
This is how it works:
- Choose the type of payment option you want from the membership form (PDF; opens in new window).
- The first payment has to be sent with the application form. Payment must be made by check addressed to NOPHNRCSE.
- You have until December 31 of the year you enroll to complete your payments.
- If you cannot make all payments by December 31, we will give you until March 31 of the following year to finish your commitment.
- No money will be forfeited. If you change your mind or cannot finish the payment plan even with the extension, the money will be credited for future years’ dues. No money will be returned.
- If you already pay your dues via payroll deduction, you have a choice of either canceling your bi-weekly allotment or continue making payments until pay period 26, at which time you need to cancel the withdrawals. It’s very easy. Select the payment plan of your choice and send your first payment with the membership form (PDF; opens in new window). The amount you pay during the current calendar year via payroll deduction will be credited toward your lifetime membership. If you continue making bi-weekly payments, you will be credited $30 at the end of December. If you cancel your allotment, you will be credited the amount you have paid so far this year. Remember to cancel the allotment effective pay period 26 of the year you enroll in the lifetime membership.
- After you return the first payment with the application you will receive a letter letting you know how many payments you have left and the due dates.
Please note that the lifetime membership payments cannot be paid via payroll deduction or using the online form. They can only be paid by check.
If you still have questions about the lifetime membership payment options, please contact Tim Garrahan, Chair, Membership Committee via email at Tim Garrahan or call 302-678-4260.